These days, your job is likely to involve dealing with colleagues and clients in different parts of the world.
And, with the evolution of online communication and collaboration tools, it’s easier than ever to outsource certain elements of your work to remote workers.
Outsourcing can be a great way to save time and resources while giving you access to the best skills for the job. But it can also present challenges.
To help you, we’ve put together this guide to how to overcome some of these obstacles – especially when working with a remote copywriter.
What are the challenges of working with a remote copywriter?
Remote working can present a number of difficulties, from dealing with different time zones to deciding how best to share information when meeting up isn't an option. The article explores:
- how clear communication and project-management tools can help you to manage the difference in time zones between you and your copywriter;
- why virtual calling and screen-sharing technologies may be the answer if you’re missing face-to-face meetings; and
- why a ‘digital first’ approach is essential when it comes to sharing information.
Top tips for working with a remote copywriter
Luckily, these challenges can all be overcome. We've provided a number of tips to ensure a successful copywriting project, including:
- why it’s crucial to over-communicate with your copywriter;
- the importance of sharing background materials upfront; and
- how you can harness technology to remove potential project barriers and track progress.
Interested in learning more? Read the full article here to explore how to succeed when working with an overseas copywriter.