Copywriting services 101 – your questions answered
Welcome to our guide to working with a copywriting service.
On this page, we provide you with all the information you might need in order to get started with your copywriting project. Whether you're planning to use a freelance copywriter or work with an external copywriting service, we hope you'll find it a useful starting point.
We've gathered together all our most useful material on the subject for easy reference – from answering questions about what to look for in a copywriter to addressing whether it's important for a copywriter to have experience writing for your industry.
We'll be adding new content to this page regularly, but if you have any other questions that aren't yet covered, please send us an email and we'll address these in another post.
Have a copywriting question? Start here
- Looking for a freelance copywriter? 3 key questions to ask
- How to find a freelance copywriter who's the right match for your company
- Copywriting questions: have you worked in my industry before?
- How do you charge for copywriting services?
Other copywriting-related topics
- What are the pros and cons of working with a copywriter on your case studies?
- Why can it be a good idea to work with a case study copywriter?
- What is Basecamp and how do I use it for my copywriting project?
- How an editorial calendar can boost your content marketing efforts
- Quality content effective but hard to do well, finds survey
Share your copywriting questions
We're keen to answer all your copywriting questions, so if you have any others, please let us know. And keep an eye out for the following answers, which will be appearing here soon:
- How much do copywriting services cost?
- Location, location, location – does it matter where my copywriter's based?