Editing and proofreading 101 – your questions answered
Welcome to our guide to working with an external editing or proofreading service.
On this page, we've collected a selection of the most helpful information about how to use an editing and proofreading service, including how to use our online tool to get a quote for your editing or proofreading project and what you should know before submitting a document for the first time.
Much of the information on our website explores how to use an editing service generally, while some of it provides more detailed information on our own services and how to get started if you haven't worked with us before.
We hope you'll find it a helpful resource. If you have any other questions or would like to know more about a particular topic, please let us know and we'll make sure we address them in future.
Common editing and proofreading questions
Have you got questions about what to expect when submitting a document to our expert team for editing or proofreading? Check out our list of essential questions below:
- How quickly can you edit my document?
- What should I know before submitting my first document for editing or proofreading?
- How much will it cost to have my document edited or proofread? [Links to our online quote tool]
- Editing vs proofreading – what's the difference and which service should I choose?
- What are the benefits of working with an editing service?